Union County Crime Stoppers is an non-profit organization led by citizens against crime. Citizens may be rewarded up to $5,000 cash when providing anonymous tips or useful information that helps lead to a felony arrest of a criminal or fugitive. Crime Stoppers is based on the principal that someone other than the criminal has information that can solve a crime. This organization was created to combat the three major problems faced by law enforcement in generating that information.
Fear of reprisal
An attitude of apathy
Reluctance to get involved
YOU Can Submit Anonymous Tips or Useful Information
How YOU can help!
Submit Anonymous Tips or Useful Information
This phone line is a secure line managed by a professional program coordinator.
Each caller is assigned a code for the purpose of ensuring anonymity.
What happens when someone calls Crime Stoppers
Crime Stoppers will forward all information concerning unsolved felony crimes and fugitives wanted for felony charges to the appropriate law enforcement agency. Please be prepared to provide as much detailed information regarding the crime or fugitive, including but not limited to the following:
- What type of crime was committed or is the fugitive wanted for;
- When the crime occurred or when the fugitive will be at a specific location;
- Where the crime occurred, where items from the crime can be found, or where the fugitive can be located at a specific time;
- Who is involved: Name, Nickname, Age or Date of Birth, Physical Address, Height, Weight, Tattoos, Clothing, Vehicle description, and/or People he/she may be associated with or live with.
- Any other details that could help law enforcement solve the case or capture the fugitive
Interactive Crime Map
The Union County Sheriff's Office offers a tool to see reported incidents in a certain area. Residents can search by date, type of incident and address. Click here to search.